Single-cartridge filter is comprsed of a FRP housing, a filter cartridge, ABS caps and grooved inlet/outlet connections. It can operate independently or be integrated to a modular system.
● Single-cartridge FRP filter is applicable for 20"/40"/60" high flow pleated cartridges.
● FRP housing has better chemical resistance.
● Space saving of combined installation, can be joint-designed and install with RO membrance unit.
● Quick-opening design, easy replacement of cartridges.
Max. working pressure and temperature for FRP housing is 150psi ( 1MPa ) & 176F ( 45℃ ).
● Membrane system such as UF/RO/EDI unit security filtration.
● Other applications include in power, electronic, chemical, waste water reuse, municipal, SWRO, landfill leachate treatment and separation technology etc.
80: Filter housing diameter 8"
20: Cartridge length 20"
40: Cartridge length 40"
60: Cartridge length 60"