● Efficient filtration with low back flushing water consumption and short time.
● Pneumatic drive automatic back flushing, lower feed pressure requirements and lower system power consumption.
● Mixed back flushing of air and water make it clean thoroughly and applicable for complex fluid such as viscous colloid, fiber particles, etc.
● Back flushing cycle can be activated by DP & timing, without an interruption of filtration.
● Modular design for space saving, free combination according to the mounting space.
● Flange standard optional for ANSI B16.5 / DIN2576 / GB9119.
● Filtration grade optional for 50 / 100 / 130 / 200 micron etc, further requirements please refer to the manufacture.
● Low maintenance cost, reliable safe operation and long service life.
|Max. working pressure psi(MPa)||145(1.0)|
|Min. back flushing pressure psi(MPa)||36.25(0.25)|
|Filter shell material||glassfiber reinforced polyamide|
|Sealing material||rubber and ss316 clamp|
|Back flushing water consumption gpm(l/s)||47.55(3)|
|Advise back flushing DP psi(MPa)||2.61(0.03)|
|Filtration surface inch²(cm²)||232.5(1500)|
● Filter discs are compressed tightly in the filter element frame.
● Water fills into the filter unit through the inlet manifold.
● Feed water flows through the centrifugal disk, most particles in the water are thrown to the inner filter shell surface, and concentrated on the top, the rest particles intercepted on the discs surface during filtering, which greatly reduces the back flushing frequency and water consumption.
● Water with less particles goes through the disc channels for a deep filtration,clean water through the inner disc passage flows to the outlet manifold.
● Filtered water under the pressure revers from the bottom of filter frame,lifts the top plunger and looses the discs.
● Clean water sprays from the wholes in the filter element frame, spins and shakes the discs at a high speed for the purpose of rinse thoroughly, waste water after back flushing discharged from the drain line.
● The top plunger returns to position to compress the discs once finished of a back flushing cycle, and filter unit begins filtration process.
Thermal Power Plant
Model：BOWNT BOD X 202/2FC