● Efficient filtration with low back flushing water consumption.
● Filter shell is made of glass fiber reinforced nylon, sturdy and durable, with maximum pressure up to 145psi（1.0MPa）
● Optional for hydraulic / pneumatic / internal/external/mixing ( hydraulic and pneumatic ) actuate a back flushing cycle.
● Back flushing cycle can be activated by DP & timing, without an interruption of filtration.
● Modular design for space saving, free combination according to the mounting space.
● Filtration grade optional for 50/100/130/200 micron etc, adapted on defferent working conditions, further requirements please refer to the manufacture.
● Filter discs with high corrosion resistance, applicable for complex fluids.
● Low maintenance cost, reliable safe operation and long service life.
|Filter shell||glass fiber reinforced nylon|
|Max. Pressure psi(MPa)||145(1.0)|
● Filter discs are compressed tightly in the filter element frame.
● Water fills into the filter unit through the inlet manifold.
● Feed water flows through the centrifugal disk, most particles in the water are thrown to the inner filter shell surface, and concentrated on the top, the rest particles intercepted on the discs surface during filtering, which greatly reduces the back flushing frequency and water consumption.
● Water with less particles goes through the disc channels for a deep filtration,clean water through the inner disc passage flows to the outlet manifold.
● Filtered water under the pressure revers from the bottom of filter frame,lifts the top plunger and looses the discs.
● Clean water sprays from the wholes in the filter element frame, spins and shakes the discs at a high speed for the purpose of rinse thoroughly, waste water after back flushing discharged from the drain line.
● The top plunger returns to position to compress the discs once finished of a back flushing cycle, and filter unit begins filtration process.