● Various filters optional for disc and screen elements.
● Accurate filtration grade and perfect structure design make it stable and safe filtration.
● Filter shell is made of glass fiber reinforced nylon, sturdy and durable, with maximum pressure up to 1.0MPa / 145psi.
● Various quick-connections can be modular combined, easy installationed and quick replacement.
● Multiple mounting locations and types, free of absolutely vertical or horizontal.
● Design with pressure detection and top drainage connections for convenient usage.
● Automatic filtration, free of external power.
|Filter shell||glassfiber reinforced nylon|
|Sealing||stainless steel hoop clamp and natural rubber|
|Bracket||glassfiber reinforced nylon|
|Screen||stainless steel 304|
● Filter discs are compressed tightly in the filter element frame.
● Water fills into the filter unit through the inlet manifold.
● Feed water flows through the centrifugal disk, most particles in the water are thrown to the inner filter shell surface, and concentrated on the top, the rest particles intercepted on the discs surface during filtering, which greatly reduces the back flushing frequency and water consumption.
● Water with less particles goes through the disc channels for a deep filtration,clean water through the inner disc passage flows to the outlet manifold.
● Filtered water under the pressure revers from the bottom of filter frame,lifts the top plunger and looses the discs.
● Clean water sprays from the wholes in the filter element frame, spins and shakes the discs at a high speed for the purpose of rinse thoroughly, waste water after back flushing discharged from the drain line.
● The top plunger returns to position to compress the discs once finished of a back flushing cycle, and filter unit begins filtration process.