● Diameter 6" (152mm), opening single-side, special design of handle ring for easy assembly, better sealing.
● Wide range of connections, suitable for high temperature and high pressure applications, including condensate filtration.
● Core and the outer structure support are made of polyproylene, which helps maintain structural integrity, even in the most challenging applications.
● Welded polyproylene eliminates the use of adhesives, thereby preventing contamination.
● Pleated design increases filtration surface and life of the cartridge.
● Industry leading design with carefully selected, sturdy material offers highest hydraulic capacity and DP limits.
|Connection||BOW type、PAL type、MV type、MH type、PKD type、PKS type、LV type、W type|
|Cartridge length (inch)||20”-60”|
|Max. differential pressure psi(MPa)||29(0.2)|
|Max. Working temperature ℉(℃)||176(80)|
|Filtration surface inch||20”-60”|
|Max. flow inch||20”-60”|
|Cartridge filter layer||PP|
|Cartridge inner/outer support||PP|
|Cartridge end cap||PP/PP+FRP|
|Cartridge O-ring material||EPDM, NBR, FPM, SIL|
BOC high flow cartridges consist of a composite material, which can effectively remove the impurities and particles.The unique pleat-shaped design has a greater filtration surface ensuring stability of the flow-path. A plastic mesh is used in the supporting layer, which greatly reduces flow resistance, strengthens the filter material, increases cartridge filtering effect and service life. The cartridge is made of hot-melt welding polyproylene, a stable material used in a variety of critical applications.