● String wound filter cartridge for water treatment is a porous skeleton precision coiled by high performance wound fiber.
● Its special honeycomb structure make it remove the suspended particles , particulates, rust and so on.
● High filtration bearing pressure.
● Good compatibility.
● Various cartridge materials to meet the filtration requirements of various liquid.
● The structure of filtering aperture is dense and sparse, with good deep filtration effect.
● It can effectively remove suspended solids and particles in the liquid, and has small pressure drop and good pollution tolerance.
|Inner diameter||1-1/10'' （28mm），1-1/5''（30mm）|
|Filtering material||Polypropylene (PP), absorbent cotton, glass fiber|
|Center rod||Polypropylene (PP), stainless steel|
|The maximum operating temperature||Polypropylene wire wound filter cartridge can be used in non-organic solvents such as acid-base, chemical solution, etc. It is recommended that the maximum operating temperature no higher than 60℃|
|The maximum operating temperature||Cartridge centre rod is made of stainless steel. It can be used in organic solvents, water, oil, alkaline solution, beverage, medicine and so on. It is recommended that the maximum operating temperature no higher than 120℃|