● Steel frame structure, simple and unique.
● Good corrosion resistance for seawater and other high salinity water applications.
● Modular design, which can be assembled to meet with different feed flowrates.
● Can be joint-designed and joint-installed with RO membrane units, to get more space-saving.
● Safe operation and easy replacement of cartridges.
|Max. flow gmp(m³/h)||440-3080（100-700）|
|Inlet/outlet size (inch)||4”-12”|
|Frame material||Carbon steel with anticorrosive painting （optional for other materials SS304/SS316）|
BOC high flow cartridges consist of a composite material, which can effectively remove the impurities and particles.The unique pleat-shaped design has a greater filtration surface ensuring stability of the flow-path. A plastic mesh is used in the supporting layer, which greatly reduces flow resistance, strengthens the filter material, increases cartridge filtering effect and service life. The cartridge is made of hot-melt welding polyproylene, a stable material used in a variety of critical applications.