● The centrifugal filter size is standard from 2 "to 6", other specifications can be customized as per customer’s requirements.
● There is no filter screen or detachable parts, simply structure and free of maintenance.
● Simply installation and no need to replace the parts.
● Perfect hydraulics design and good separation effect.
● Highly efficient separation, the separation rate for particle size over 75μm is up to 98%.
● Free of external energy consumption.
● Regularly cleaning, filter works without an interruption during cleaning.
● Quick-open sand storage tank makes it quickly and conveniently sewage drain.
● Filter housing and manifolds are made of engineering plastics or carbon steel with electrostatic powder spraying to meet with different water sources.
|Flow Range (m³/h)||11-80|
|Sand Storage Tank Volume (L)||15-160|
|Max. Pressure (bar)||10|
Water feeds into the filter inlet (1) along the tangential direction, produces a centrifugal flow and accelerating speed by the accelerator ring（2）. Particles are throwed to the inner surface of the separation chamber（3）under the centrifugal force, afterwards fall into the collection chamber（4）and discharged from the drain outlet. While the clean water flows out from the filter outlet （5）under the water pressure.