● Hydraulic drive, horizontal installation, reliable and durable suction cleaning system.
● Free of exteral power supply and low water consumption.
● Back washing cycle can be automatic activated by differential pressure and timing, without an interruption of filtration.
● Flange standard: ANSI B16.5/DIN2576/GB9119.
● Filtration grade optional for 50、80、100、130、200、300、500、800、1500、microns and etc.
● Filter screen & shaft are made of SS 316L, optional for duplex 2205 and super duplex 2507.
● Filter housing is made of high quality carbon steel with anticorrosive treatment, optional for SS 316L, duplex 2205 and super duplex 2507.
● Max. working pressure: 116psi（0.8MPa） as standard, optional for 232psi（1.6MPa）
● High anti-corrosive or explosion-proof requirements can be customized.
● All filters apply to hydraulic test before shipment to ensure a high quality
|Max. working pressure psi(Mpa)||116(0.8)/232(1.6)|
|Min. back washing pressure psi(Mpa)||36(0.25)|
|Inlet/Outlet flange inch(mm)||4″-10”(DN100-DN250)|
|Housing diameter (mm)||10″-18”(Φ273-Φ486)|
|Filtration surface inch²(cm²)||418-1240(2700-8000)|
|Filtartion grade (um)||20-3500|
|Back washing mode||Differential Pressure / Timing / Manual|
|Max. working temperature (℃)||70|
|Control unit voltage||220V/230V AC|
BOWNT BOS is a self-cleaning filter with filter element, a screen, which can removes the particles with a size bigger than the filtration grade. An electromagnetic drainage valve equipped to the end cover of the filter. When water flows from the filter inlet through the filter screen to the outlet, impurity particles continuously accumulated on the inner surface of the filter screen, increasing pressure differential between inner and outer screen surface. When differential pressure reaches a predetermined value (0.05MPa), pressure switch transfer signal to control unit to open the drainage valve to let the sewage, out.
Coal Power Plant
Model：BOWNT BOS HSM8000/10C
Monday to Friday
Tel:+1 248 252 1773
AIOLIA INTERNATIONAL CORP.
90 STATE STREET SUITE 700 OFFICE 40 ALBANY NEWYORK 12207